Okay so it is not as easy as adding a new control to the Success Page in the
theme because as stated I did that and it shows no problem, but have
basically no control over this and it's execution. So the actions that were
on the Launch button has to be switched actions that get triggered only if
this checkbox is checked as well as the Finish button would have to be
enabled to call this custom action and then exit the install.

So does this mean that if I want this checkbox and Finish button to actually
do anything then I have to create a custom BootstrapperApplication so that I
can interact with this checkbox and button?

I was hoping that it was simply adding a check box and then updating the
custom action trigger to only be triggered if the checkbox was checked...

So if I am missing some steps to where I do NOT need to create a special
custom made BootstrapperApplication then I would really like to know what I
have to do. If I have to create a custom BootstrapperApplication then where
is the code that I can would have to try and understand and figure out what
would have to change so that if the checkbox is checked that it would launch
the app and exist the install at the end?