Hi All,
The product requirement at my work changed.  We're being asked to support
multiple instances of the same product.  I've read fromthe forum that
InstanceTransform is the way to go and that requires different Product Code
for each instance.

I've used <Product Id="*" to auto-gen product id.  How do generate a Product
Id GUID manually?  Can someone please help?