From: newuser2014 [mailto:wamplersovere...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:03 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Multiple Instance and Product Code

Thanks for your reply John!  Just to clarify, I would create an
InstanceTransform that looks like follows:

<instancetransforms property="ANY_PROPERTY">
      <instance id="InstanceId1"
productcode="{42A33A91-36B0-4700-A6F5-1289D22F358C}"/>
      <instance id="InstanceId2"
productcode="{68C62C01-D064-4CF0-9239-F5D2FF36BD9A}"/>
   </instancetransforms>

My question is does the productCode correspond to the <Product Id=?

And how is the productCode generated?

Thanks.

intended
information.