Hello,

I have an installer that writes "default" property values to an XML config
file every time the installer runs . I have a new requirement that does not
allow me to "hardcode/set" those default property values within the
installer but just install the config file and only update the config file
when a command line parameter is passed to update a specific value in the
config file. So in other words, install the file with it's default values
when harvested and *only* write/update values to it when a command line
parameter is passed during installation. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance,