From: ssmsam [mailto:ssmcs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 11:28 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to suppress the StdBA Bootstrapper UI

Hi Hoover, Jacob,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
We have 5 components of our product. 2 are the main components and 3 are the
client tools for interaction. The 2 main comps should take 2 users-details as
input (domain, usrname n pwd) (which ll later ,during installation, be
qualified for using the product). we have created 2 custom dialogs to take
these inputs.
So as u said,
1). to install msis silently , then i am unable to ask the customers to input
user-details.

I am really curious about ur words *"Unified UX"*. Does it mean the UIs like
SQL Server, VS2013, etc?
Could you please explain about this. Your help would be grateful for us.
(ssmcs...@gmail.com, if you feel if it would spam here).

Thanks for your suggestion Rob. I am new to WiX. We are migrating from
InstallShield to WiX. So i am learning Wix. I had followed Wrightfully blog to
create own BA UI in WPF. But i didnt succeed. :( I tried looking at the source
code of StdBA, so still i have to dig into. :(

Regards,
Sampat