I have a similar issue using WixElement to modify an xml file located on the
personal folders that is located on the network for some users.In this case the
deployment of the file to the user document folders works fine but if I use
XmlFile element to modify the file it report an error and it can't find it
(this problem is reported by the msi)To workaround this problem I have
installed the file on the local temp folder, modify it with XmlFile and then
with a custom action copied it to the user document folder located on the
network.This procedure works if I run the msi directly, but if I add it to a
Burn bootstrapper and run the Burn setup.exe it report an error?How can I fix
it?