Hi Phil,

Thanks for the reply, but I may not have made it clear why we need to use a
folder that the user has decided what it is called.  The folder that the
“installers” folder is copied to and the installers run from, will be a
local folder on the PC for the first user, but then that folder will then be
shared ( maybe manually at first ) and then the subsequent users installing
the app on their PC, will do so from the share ( ie now the share is on a
different computer).  This process may seem strange, but alas that’s the way
it is and as for staging our packages on a website; that’s something that we
have thought about, but it just can’t be done (internal political reasons,
that I won’t bore you with) at the moment and so we are left with the
scenario that I described.

Cheers,

Chris.