Hi,
During the first installation my msi will extract all my project files, in
the later version installation and patches msi should not replace some
folders(client files) and config and app settings file. How can I achieve
this?
I am using wix for my .net mvc project, which will have a regular
deployment in client systems using msi.

Please help

--
Thanks and Regards