Ohh!! Okay. Thanks for that. Can we know, In which release will it be
available.

We are using CA which calls RegSvr32.exe with dll . So adding up 3 CA(reg,
rollback n unreg).

I pondered over sites/blogs, found couple of suggestions,

1. To run heat with 32-bit version of dll, and generate wxs for that. (Later
change the dll back to 64-bit.) Then pull the heat outputted wxs . ( I found
that, regsvr is creating win64 registry key under HKCR\typelib\. But heat
generates win32. May be, we have edit manually :( ).

2. To run Proc monitor to check any regkey is missing and to run dependency
walker. Both didnt help me.

So, Rob Sir,
Do you suggest any other approaches to harvest registry data of a 64-bit dll
using heat.

Kind Regards,
Sampat