On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:53:02 +0000, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Wed,  1 Feb 2012 at 15:47:23 +0100, Martin Dietze wrote:

- copy_file@Base 0.95.1
+#MISSING: 0.95.1-git-20120201-1459-1# copy_file@Base 0.95.1
  destroyNode@Base 0.95.0
+ wcopy_file@Base 0.95.1-git-20120201-1459-1

Right, Rodolfo suggested to rename the too-general name copy_file()
because it was causing clashes with wmakerconf, so I renamed it
to wcopy_file().

But I guess the debian folder has to be updated to reflect that,
but I didn't look at that.

Rodolfo?

Yes?

Ah! other debian problem ;-)

Yes, yesterday I made a new debian package to upload to the debian distro. I was tired and didn't make the patch for the debian folder in upstream. Sorry.

I can do the patch this evening. If you want to do it, please, download the new debian folder from:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmaker/wmaker_0.95.1+20120131-1.debian.tar.gz

Uncompress it and make a diff. The files modified were "changelog" and libwings2.symbols (I'm not sure, but I think were these files).

Regards,
kix