On Sun, 25 Nov 2012, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
I am not sure if the testing application is working.
The application only show a dock (miniwindow) with a
white square inside.

kix@osaka:~/src/wmaker/wmaker-crm/src$ /home/kix/wmicontest
Opened display :1
XCreateSimpleWindow returned: 3400001
XCreateSimpleWindow returned: 3400002
XMapWindow returned: 1

Read it before you run it! Press enter to move on to the next step when it opens a window. You can try to minimise it. Then press enter again (in the terminal you've started it from) to finish.

If I run it with the lines commented, then the application
doesn't have the white square.

That means it would break apps which display something in their appicon. Did you try dockapps? (The white square is the icon window.)

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan