yo....@free.fr escribió:

From: Daniel Déchelotte <yo....@free.fr>

The first patch fixes the bug recently discussed in the thread
"IMPORTANT BUG: Unable to attach
dockapps to Clip/Dock". Then 3 fixes, one for a crashing bug. Then a
minor improvement when removing
a drawer with a single appicon, and removing some dead code.

Daniel Déchelotte (6):
  When moving an undocked appicon (or applet), allow it to be docked
    even if Alt is still pressed
  BF: prevents crash when toggling auto-attract on a drawer with clip
    disabled
  BF: correctly initialize the drawer tile when the dock is on the left
    side
  BF for stacking level bug when creating a drawer in a keep-on-top
    dock
  When removing a drawer containing a single appicon, the latter is
    docked where the drawer was, instead of being totally undocked.
  Remove dead code for a confirmation dialog that we'll probably never
    want to show

 src/appicon.c |    2 +-
 src/dock.c    |   68
 src/screen.c  |   11 +++++++++-