On 19/10/2013 22:36, Daniel Déchelotte wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 Rodolfo García Peñas <k...@kix.es> wrote:
>
>> - Push and hold Alt key - Click on the docked app - Detach it
>> from the Clip (continue holding the Alt key and the mouse
>> button)
>>
>> Now, if you try to attach it again, you can't! You must release
>> the Alt key and then push it again to attach the icon again
>> (don't release the mouse button).
>>
>> With the old behavior, when you hold the Alt key and detach the
>> icon, then, the shadow is painted and the icon is ready to be
>> attached to the Clip or the Dock.
>
> Alright, so we are talking of the same thing, but disagreeing on
> what factually happened in the old behavior :). I maintain that, in
> the old

Nice :-)

> If the mouse button is released while Alt is pressed (and after
> the mouse is moved a bit :-/), you are in step 3 above: no docking.
> If Alt is no longer pressed, step 5, docking is possible.
>
> This is what I observed in wmaker-0.95.1 (Jan 2013).
>
> Do you repro the "I can move an appicon from a dock to another with
> Alt pressed" behavior with that version?

Ok, forget all. What should be the rigth behavior?

1. Alt button always pressed detatch and attach the icon?
2. Alt button pressed detach the icon + released attach it again?

I don't know if the wmaker-0.95.1 (Jan 2013) version was option 1 or
option 2. I think the original behavior was option 1, but I am not
sure now.

But... what we want now?

Thanks Daniel!
kix