From: Christophe CURIS <christophe.cu...@free.fr>

Hello,

These 3 patchs bring (again) a number of improvements I proposed to the
original patch from David:

- patch 1: reverts a few things that are not related to the patch's function
and that are re-added separateley through patch 2 and 3. This patch is supposed
to be amended to 3c531e4878c1a4b8201dc9f71dd942c799c16503

- patch 2: re-adds the improvments to image detection format, including a change
to use the PNG signature from the official spec

- patch 3: re-adds fixes to wrlib's test code

Please note that while rebasing this will break this commit:

b2a02a0... wrlib: Added support for webp image
  - 4 lines of include <png.h> are removed,
  - change in size of 'buffer' that was not kept

This also means that I'll have to wait until this conflict has been resolved
on #next before send the diffs for WebP if I want them to apply.

Regards,
Christophe.

 wrlib/load.c           | 30 ++++++++++------
 wrlib/tests/testdraw.c |  1 +