On 05/25/2014 05:50 PM, Josip Deanovic wrote:
Quoting message written on Sunday 2014-05-25 17:33:00:
The blue panel on my system (several days old
#next) includes shaded windows.

It does include shaded windows but if you cover shaded windows
with some normal windows you will notice that the shaded window
doesn't rise.

But it does. I've never used this shading feature, in any WM, so maybe I'm not reproducing it right.
Here's how it goes here:
xterm - right click on titlebar - select shade - xterm shrinks to its titlebar - select anything normal to put it over shaded xterm - alt+tab - blue panel pops up - any way of selection partly transparent icon of the shaded xterm works

Yury