On 09/12/2014 02:14 AM, Jubatian wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I found a not too critical, but certainly annoying bug apparently
> residing in WindowMaker after several days of experimenting revealed.
> It is described in the attached BUGFORM, as provided in the
> WindowMaker source distribution.

I wasn't able to reproduce the bug using the webpage in your tarball.
However, I think I may have seen the bug before on other webpages.  All
of a sudden, dropdown menus in Firefox stop working. I've found that
miniaturizing and then deminiaturizing the window fixes the problem.
I'm not sure if this is even a Window Maker bug, as dropdown menus don't
seem like something a window manager would handle.

> By the way I found the web address provided in the bugform, and an
> other found somewhere in the FAQ apparently dead, so hope this gets
> through. I really like this window manager, too bad it is so hard to
> send any feedback for it.

I just submitted a patch to update the BUGFORM.  The FAQ is really out
of date.  I submitted a proposal a few months ago to update it, and the
work is ongoing.

Doug

--
Douglas A. Torrance, Ph.D.