On Sat, 20 Sep 2014, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
I remember there used to be an option called something like Windoze cycling in expert prefs but I can't find it any more. Maybe it was removed previously in one of the "clean up" patches. I've tried to find it in history but could not, maybe you have better luck finding it.

Looks like the setting is still there in WindowMaker.h, struct Wpreferences as member named windows_cycling but reading it from config was removed from defaults.c. I could not find it actually used as far back as 0.91.0 so it may have been removed before that.

This setting was exactly for changing the behaviour of Mod-Tab switching between cycling through windows vs. bringing the last focused window to the top of the list. You may want to look at reviving this.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan