Happy New Year!

For a good start of the new year, a first beta test version of the next
'Window Maker Live' release 0.95.7 based on Debian/Jessie has finally
been uploaded to:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wmlive/files/wmlive_0.95.7-0-beta/

See the above mentioned URL for a (still incomplete) list of changes
since last release. In my not so humble opinion, this beta is already
much better than all former releases together.

This is not yet the final release version and has therefore not been
publically announced anywhere. It was mainly made available for
interested parties to scrutinize it for any errors and oversights on my
behalf.

Being only human with a limited perspective, i obviously need feedback
by third party testers. Hopefully enough people point out my oversights
and provide necessary pointers to enable corrections and enhancements to
be applied before actually releasing the final wmlive version.

Furthermore, most wmlive specific components have been moved into
separate Debian packages which have been made available as an APT
repository here:

http://wmlive.rumbero.org/repo

There is also a github repository for wmlive which will slowly be
populated with the wmlive code:

https://github.com/wmlive

As you can see, i have been rather busy during the last months.

Please test and provide feedback, so the final release becomes as bug
free as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance for your time!

Regards,
Paul