Hello list,

I have a systemdless workstation with a 1920x1440 monitor. I start
wmaker from prompt:

/usr/bin/ssh-agent /usr/bin/startx /usr/bin/wmaker

No problem. I close using "save workspace state". So far, so good.

When I start wmaker through an x2go session on a laptop with a smaller
screen, I get a fullscreen (because I want to have fullscreen) but with
the workspace state of the big one (many objects are too big)

Is there a way to start wmaker with its own screenconfig? I know I can
script to switch the GNUstep dir, but is there a more elegant way to
handle this?

R.

--
richard lucassen