  From: kbrab...@aol.com
  To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 6:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [BREAKING] Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

  Now, there is no one who's a bigger fan of Obama than I am, but even I have
to admit that the committee must have been drunk during the deliberations.  Has
his administration started to put into place actions which I think will help
secure peace?  Yes.  Has any of it come to fuition yet?  No.

  Love him all you want, but results are still important.

  And so it goes,

  Kevin Brabant (but, can't blame him for this, given he had nothing to do with
getting this prize)
  kbrab...@aol.com