Wishful thinking on my part.  I had seen about the presser this
afternoon with the local sheriff's department...and that alone pushes
this thing into Monday morning.

The sole hope I have, at this point, is that Mr. Heene doesn't profit
from this little mess, and that perhaps he and his wife will realize
that you can't drag a very unwilling 6 year-old all over national TV
because you want the publicity.