My last two cents here as well:

The "Today" show site has an "exclusive" (ha!) video of an interview with the
family this morning, during which poor little Falcon pukes on camera.

Funny, I saw him do the same thing on GMA. Only there, he ran *off* camera and
you could hear the, um, audible. Diane Sawyer had to tell the mother to go
check on him.

They looked like they'd been up all night, squeezing in as much press as
possible. And it looks all the world to me like child abuse. The puking
episodes occurred as soon as they were asked about the "did it for the show"
question. Cue from the parents? Hmmmm....

I hope the state and county charge them for every penny it cost the taxpayers
to enable this madness.

I shall not speak of them again.

--Deb