Any one to hear My dad's recipe for His easy Vegetable soup that he alway's
made for the family?

 Retiredpostal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  AOL
Email

 All-Day Vegetable Soup

 1/2 cup chopped celery
       1/4 cup chopped cabbage
       1/2 cup chopped onion
       1 (15-ounce) can green beans, undrained
       1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
       1 (15-ounce) can sliced carrots, undrained
       1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
       2 to 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix (optional)
       2 to 3 tablespoons beef or chicken instant broth granules or 1 can of
broth

 Add all the ingredients to a crockpot.
       Add 1 to 2 cups of water depending on the amount of liquid that you want.
       Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or all day.

All glory comes from daring to begin.
-- Eugene F. Ware --