From: mscdex [mailto:msc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 21 September 2009 2:07 PM
To: Jacob Jarick
Cc: wpkg-users@lists.wpkg.org
Subject: Re: [wpkg-users] which frontend to use

wpkgExpress comes with CakePHP, so there is no need to install it first.
There are several existing issues with both with the wiki/documentation
and the code itself that do need investigating and/or fixing. However, I
admit I haven't had much free time to devote to the project for awhile
because work and education have been consuming the majority of my time.