From: wpkg-users-boun...@lists.wpkg.org [mailto:wpkg-users-
boun...@lists.wpkg.org] On Behalf Of jetsho...@o2.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:11 AM
To: wpkg-users@lists.wpkg.org
Subject: [wpkg-users] "The network path was not found." - Windows 7,
wireless connection.

I have Windows 7 machines which are connected only by wireless. WPKG is
set to run at startup. However, no packages are installed, instead the
Event Viewer has an error entry

WNetAddConnection2-> The network path was not found.

from WPKGService.

If I manually start the service, all is well. So I think the problem
is that WPKG is running before the wireless connection is established.
I'm not actually sure when Windows 7 establishes the wireless
connection - at startup or at login.

How can I make wpkg wait until the connection is established, then
run, rather than quitting as is currently the case? Possibly something
with the 'Execute Before' option?