On 19/11/2010 1:54 AM, Troy Hamilton wrote:
Yes, since Active Setup only runs the program/command once for each user
(and version of the AS entry) it does not work that well to "enforce"
settings as can be achieved via group policies.

I guess it's something I don't have to worry about, since we're not interested in enforcing configuration settings in user profiles. People can set things up however they want, and if it causes enough grief then we'll just delete their profile and start again from the automated defaults (:

Cheers,
Greg.