Has everyone lost interest in this work and this WG?

The silence is deafening!

We are going to miss our milestone of adoption of a first WG draft of the Trust
Model paper if we don't get some more feedback immediately.

Please take a minute to send a brief email to the list indication whether or
not you are in favour of adopting the current draft (with the promised updates)
as the first WG draft of the Trust Model paper.

If we get no feedback in the next day or two we'll need to seriously question
whether to continue the activity or not.