Hi Rick

this is getting good now. However I think q6 is too complex

6)      Does the product allow for the configuration of multiple certificates
using different public key algorithms (RSA, DSA, ECC) but the same
Subject DN,

could be answered yes or no

 and deliver the most appropriate certificate to each client based on
the client’s capabilities as indicated in the ClientHello message?
could also be answered  yes or no

So what if a user has yes for the first half and no for the second half,
or vice versa?

Maybe best to split into two questions. Same goes for q7.

Other minor comments below:

Q8, Q14, and Q17a) and Q20b) and Q22a) add (tick all that apply)

Q9 d. other add Please specify.

Q17b. What answer are you looking for? If its the numbers 1 to 9 in the
order of support, then state this (in brackets).

Q20 c. and d. are a bit vague. What answers are you looking for?

regards

David