So far, when I included images in my posts, I had taken them, with my
cameras, or retouch them -- I know I'm not a very good photographer.  But
this time I didn't shoot this picture, though I 'took' it.  I sometimes do
emotional journaling, when frustrated about something, but when writing is
not enough I focus on image visualization looking for images and 'gluing'
them to the journal.  In this case I de-contextualized and re-contextualized
this image.  I was running a search on google by writing names of feelings,
etc.  I wasn't looking for the word 'libertad' at all, but for something I
don't exactly remember now.  This pic called my attention because it was
completely different from the others that google's 'heart' was throwing out
there.  I clicked on it and found a page presenting a collection of
hand-bags .... But to me the image is 'libertad' - a feeling, a word, a
solution I hadn't been able to write in the google bar .....

>From now on, I will write a short note saying that the image is not mine.

Ana