Pete wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

Tip of Tongue
A blue-painted room, bare of furniture, with a corridor leading east.

You can see Susan and Marvin here.

Pete strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.

Marvin wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

weather man strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.

Ralph strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.

Susan wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

Ralph wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
x me
As good-looking as ever.

>talk

Ralph strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.
talkt o marvin
That's not a verb I recognise.

George strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.
talkt o marvin

George wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
talkt o marvin

Ralph wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
talkt o marvin

Susan strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.
talkt o marvin

weather man wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
talkt o marvin
That's not a verb I recognise.

Susan wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

Pete wanders off into the Back of Mind screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

George strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.

Ralph strolls in from the Back of Mind and breaks out crying.

Back of Mind
A red-painted room, bare of furniture, with a corridor leading west.

You can see Pete, Susan, weather man and Marvin here.

Ralph strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.

Marvin wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

weather man wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

weather man strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
tree
compass (6)
  the north wall
  the south wall
  the east wall
  the west wall
  the northeast wall
  the northwest wall
  the southeast wall
  the southwest wall
  the ceiling
  the floor
  the outside
  the inside
Darkness (19)
(Inform Parser) (21)
(Inform Library) (22)
(LibraryMessages) (23)
Tip of Tongue (25)
  Marvin
  George
Back of Mind (29)
  weather man
  Ralph
  yourself
  Pete
  Susan

Marvin strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
putloi

Susan wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

George strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
purk

weather man wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
purloi

weather man strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
purloin susan
You can't see any such thing.

>purloin susan

Marvin wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
purloin susa

Pete wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

weather man wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
purloin Susan
You can't see any such thing.

weather man strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.

George wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
purloin S

Susan strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
purloin M

Ralph wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.
purloin Marvin
You can't see any such thing.

Pete strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.

Marvin strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
purloin light
You can't see any such thing.

Pete wanders off into the Tip of Tongue screaming 'I've lost it, I've lost it!!!'.

Pete strolls in from the Tip of Tongue and breaks out crying.
Are you sure you want to quit? y