On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, mIEKAL aND wrote:

Alan,

?????sometime if you can figure out how to be bilocational, you should put yourself in the audience to observe the effect of what you do.

I often am in the audience; even here I was next to the front row. I do observe the effect; that's part of the work.

??????You are anything but in the background in my take... & if an audience is reading along with the live performance, the text in relation to the performed screen & the environment are quite a bit different than reading the text much later.

Of course; it's not supposed to be a reconstruction but a residue.

??????There's nothing linear in the performance version, & despite my best efforts I still usually read emails in a wholy linear way.

Me too!

- Alan

~mIEKAL