Given, that I write I am essentially a redundant activity pimp;

Given, that I breathe I am miraculously over-rated "G";

Given, that I sight I am lost on the blindly ignant nor rant;

Given, that I-n-Sane forever I am the greatest of all excusex;

Given, that po' tree I am into wines some antics and sin tax;

Given, that I am what I am (you being dead) I am all of you;

Given, that I voice I am your continuation ought to enthusiasm;

Given, that I masturbate I am a fruitless pleasurer;

Given, that I, bella donna, I am Charles terza rima, I mean, uh;

Given, that I shiver me timbers I am listless intention;

Given, that I am a path-y I am dis aster-R-us no lie;

Given, that I violessence I am or is the only true lyin';

Given, that I extreme I am-ism is the most honored vert you;

Given, that I am timing I am to be above all or nothingsome that cannot
bewaste ID.

--
Bob Marcacci