sugar ray leonard nemoy perversely builds his nautilust from
the dismantled remains of the global war machine manta, a smoky
and gleeful pod of chimerical pines for a home, he reigns
as alphabeast over the tiny misbehaving island of Cyclopian Rocs
where once Sinbad sinned bad, and where Caliph Mickey Mouse
once admitted 'his' Eunicity to Moon Unit Zapata, her huge aloof
skies being investigated by ingestions of Interpretol.