From: "Harrison Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: The Prospect, Lackadaisical

this verse is a strayed hope wherein I'll, dismantled, dwell,
unenthralled, and like the moon aloof, and with obscured glee,
upon space raised huge by pines, spelling, alphabetically, the skies

this verse is a stranded populated stopgap wherein I'll, remandered (the
hell with Mickey Mantle), tell Interpol of, like the moon's proof, and
with obdurate spleen, opting space raised to huge pines, spieling, alpha
male likely, the smoky pod skies

sugar ray robinson caruso displayed just the negative amperes that I,
under-enthralled, perceiving rink rats, cooled over briny fires, stemmed
as certain file functions, goggling at the vision of geese in the atria,
present for intense stock exchange, puttering modestly in the garden
near the winch, spying a gross fantasy a-sail on the rumour of seaside
bling, sweating out the lodge, groping thru handbags for the extreme
message doctored late in the day, raising nimoy on theories of dawn of
the deed and exaggerating the potency of pretending to be a wheel, all
the while relating to the exhaustive exchange between one verb tense and
another, always associated with ratchetts