please, we went in duo, shaded aptly, with guards of uttering green ceding to yellow, red, orange and aplomb. distance sapped a mention of memory from disparate landmarks, and we could only stay with the breast of sun in its slanting difference. what else would we do with the fullness of our directive? does love need a case to be made? like a leaf falling into plain water, we have the map to ourselves. our drift is perfect, less a crowd than a way to go to the shape of intent. we found a thing or two, and stay in the finding. we could not know more with each association of mile, dusting throughly thru the tendency to stay as we do. we have this intent position, curled into a warming cycle, while the earth itself reacts with mazes. the stars tell whistling stories when we wake for them, and gibbous moon is a boon of the passways. dream remains a lark that crowds morning with a form of delight. was it ever 1968 or other fabled dots? who can tell? music doesn't end, it curves. this curve initializes the place of standing, wet for a tear or two, and for examined thirst as well. we know that water mounts to nothing, water never mounts. we wait in fast colours, and go as fast as they do. trees delight us because they live each clock and then go around the bending as easily as snow in the offing. we saw the interstate as managed and combustible, thus we took its horse for a chancy stay. we noted little roads that striped the map with day after day. when we are two, the years are interested in declaring fault. when we are distances, the work endures. these forces combine into roads with the gorgeous emblem of trees to match our mood. when we are colours, light sends a bonus to the hills just for us. we can't nationalize Thailand anymore, try as we might, on this road or any other. we can't stray for the flowers that fall from the hills. we can't wait for the merger of industry with heart. we have a day in an autumn sun, distinct with purchase yet not bent by the claiming. do we see speed as affordable or just the vaguest point in the landscape? never to be controlled by that bossed function of separation, we stay with the fact that colour is a laden dainty, a crumb of loving wisdom for the spreading instant that we share.