I wrote some writing in the time it takes to breathe auspicious breaths. grey was the morning, the same morning that provides current in the darkening stream. each morning differs with a colour or light. sometimes the writing needs a day of plain rocks tossed into the coming concentric circles. sometimes the circles precede the very rock that will be embraced. in our intimate swimming the rings seem marvelous and conjoined to our rush of perspective. we are challenged to embrace thru the normative particles of recent events. this is the love we sought. and if I wrote some breath, it becomes me to stay back from the movements that follow. the circles will widen, as anyone can see. grey mornings will suffice. something terrific gives us our time. we share and trend toward delight. not everyday gives such evidence, and sadly, the trees have disowned the latest year of leaves. the circle settles in its growing and we hold hands. there sits the gesture, rounding out nicely.