Many thanks, Alan.
Obododimma.

Alan Sondheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is great with the puns - when I quote it below, it seems to lose the
centering!

- Alan

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Obododimma Oha wrote:

>  Yahooligans
>
>  And yahooligans 419ing
>  In a nearby café
>  Look for the well-dressed English
>  To send on an errand
>
>  A sentence comes marching, all-caps
>  But desperately looking at your pockets
>  And remembers to tell a story
>  Once-upon-a-crime
>

> **********************************
> Obododimma Oha
>  PhD (Stylistics/War Rhetoric)
>  MSc (Legal, Criminological, & Security Psychology)
>  Senior Lecturer in Stylistics, Semiotics, & Discourse Analysis
> Department of English, University of Ibadan
>  &
>  Fellow, Centre for Peace & Conflict Studies
>  University of Ibadan, NIGERIA
>

> ---------------------------------
> Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Work on YouTube, blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com . Tel 718-813-3285.
Webpage directory http://www.asondheim.org . Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://clc.as.wvu.edu:8080/clc/Members/sondheim for theory; also check
WVU Zwiki, Google for recent. Write for info on books, cds, performance,
dvds, etc. =============================================================

**********************************
Obododimma Oha
  PhD (Stylistics/War Rhetoric)
  MSc (Legal, Criminological, & Security Psychology)
  Senior Lecturer in Stylistics, Semiotics, & Discourse Analysis
Department of English, University of Ibadan
  &
  Fellow, Centre for Peace & Conflict Studies
  University of Ibadan, NIGERIA

TV dinner still cooling?