                                                   | | | inhalations    |
                                                   | | |              |
                                                   |                  |
                                                   | ====> filter       |
                                                   |                  |
                                                   | ----- dirt goes here    |
                                                   |       gimme gimme want you|
                                                   +------------------+
The prating Grandame..His Lips..with lustral Juices arms From lurid Eyes and
fascinating Charms
                      + - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
                      |                            |
                              my heart
                      |        +----------+        |               | |
        | |              +---->|          |<----+                  | |
        | |           |  |     +----------+     |  |   interrupt   | |
        | |           ^  |                      |     +----<-------| |
        | |           |  |    +-          -+    |  |  |            | |
        | |           |  V    |  _________ |    V  V  V            | |
   o----| |-+  +---------+-+  | |         ||  +-+--+--+---+        | |
        | |  \ |+---------+|  | |_________||  |+---------+|        | |Fierce
o'er their beauty blaz'd the lurid flame
        | |   \||         ||  |            |  ||         ||        | |
        | |    +|         ||  | - - - - - -|  ||         ||        | |
        | |    ||         ||  |            |  ||         ||        | |
    - - - - - -|| YOU GIVE ME YOU ||=>-  _________ -=>|| HANDLE FONDLE FROTTLE
||=======>| |
        | |    +| the letter.  ||  | |         ||  || the scratch in my cheek.
||        | |
        | |   /||         ||  | |_________||  ||         ||        | |
        | |  / |+---------+|  |            |  |+---------+|        | |
   o----| |-+  +-----------+  |  _________ |  +----+------+        | |
   ^    | |                   | |         ||       |               | |
   |     ^                    +-    ^     -+         Commands  ("was it love")
Keywords ("was that a blow") | |
   User her |                          |                              | |
         |                    Pool of wuffins                      | |The
writer has deliberately..softened a hundred tints which would have increased
the luridness of his picture.

       Use me                                                      ^
      The puppet                                                     |
                                                              A pool of mud