the other day, while expounding in my own academic drone Cage's concept of
chance operations and what it means for artistic production, my wife presented
her own (six-word) version of the theory:

Everything is art, nothing is art.

she said it in a weird voice, like a sock puppet's, while shrugging her
shoulders like "I don't know" or "whaddya gonna do?" -- made me think of
recreating a Cage lecture or performance using only sock puppets: John Cage
Sock Puppet Theatre. anyone interested?