Hi Jonathon,

It has dynamic menus that you're not getting in Safari.

A good illustration of not testing (or caring about) cross platform
compatibility.

This is also a good time to point out that if you use these types of dynamic
menus, you must point the initial link to a meaningful address (a page that
contains all the links that the menu would provide if it worked) so that
anyone that doesn't get the menu still has an option.