Chris Blown wrote:

I use Visual Slick Edit and Eclipse with the Web Studio plugin.

Code hinting is not really useful for HTML but very handy for java and
C/C++.

Code hinting? Is that where by the editor displays a list of functions (and maybe the function prototype)? MS Visual Studio did that quite well back in 1997 when I played with it back then, Zend IDE does it for PHP and HTML. I have a few irks about how Zend does some things, and it's fairly slow (even on my most beefy machine). It's like a swiss army knife with the weight of a mag-lite. Usful, but not pocket sized. I think it was Homesite that did it then too. When I get some time I'll compile a list of editors and features, and post it somewhere.

--
|Adam Carmichael, A+, 2xMCP (Windows 2000), Cert IV Helpdesk Admin |