Hi JG,

If you validate the page using the HTML validator, there is a link to check
the CSS as well and this parses the page to validate the CSS (easier than
validating all the CSS files individually if you have more than one and more
correct as it uses the parsing tree).

So go to:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://lc55.co.uk/test/index.html
(perfect!) and there is a link that says:
"If you use CSS in your document, you should also check it for validity
using the W3C CSS Validation Service."

Click on "check it for validity" and you'll get:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://lc55.co.uk/test/inde
x.html

Errors
URI : http://lc55.co.uk/test/d.css
Line: 0 Context : #container
Invalid number : margin-bottomToo many values or values are not recognized :
0 auto

Line: 0 Context : #container
Invalid number : margin-bottomToo many values or values are not recognized :
0 auto

Now.. Why is this so? Sorry, I can't help you there right now, but probably
something to do with the parsing tree.

So why the commented stuff in:

/*<![CDATA[*/
@import "d.css";
/*]]>*/

lc55.co.uk%2Ftest%2Fd.css&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all