Date: 25/02/2004 8:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] DTDS and which to use?

Hi Jaime,

Slightly off the discussion but I can't help thinking that if I was you
in that chain of command...

Client <--- Design Firm <--- Subcontracted Freelancer <--
Sub-subcontracted You

.I'd be very wary of work that has supposedly "strict" guidelines to
follow yet the flow of project information is so stretched.

I don't know about everyone else here but I think that clients
generally need guidance/recommendation/advice/etc... particularly with
regards to standards based development and I cannot see how well you
can do that from such a distance.

Anyway, not wishing to interfere, just a thought I couldn't hold in and
was curious as to whether anyone else thought so.

Nick

.