Hey, so this is what I sounded like when I went off my rocker a month or so back! ;)

Haven't got time to get into specifics right now Paul, sorry, but hang in there. I know EXACTLY how you feel. However I just made my first site where everything fell perfectly into place, I could re-use code from my other sites, and it was a pleasure to make. Yep, never thought I'd say it. So hang in there, use Russ' method of site building (http://www.maxdesign.com.au/presentation/process/index.cfm) and you'll get to the end of the long dark night of the CSS soul eventually, trust me!

Peter