Date: 03/06/04 21:19:54
Subject: [WSG] Re: font-family : what fonts do you set as default?

At 19:40 6/3/2004 +1100, Neerav wrote:
>I usually use "font-family : Verdana, sans-serif;" As I find Verdana to be
>a very clear, easy to read font that scales well for small text, normal
>paragraph text and large headings alike

A friend send to me this link:

This a survey reveal the commons fonts presents in the plataforms (Mac, Win
and Linux) of users. The combined results is there:

Adobe's sites publish years before a list of fonts presents by default on
the various versions of Windows. I think this information off line now. But
I get a copy for me and assemble this:

(Yes, I kwon, dumb proprietary file format...)

.