Hi you lot

Can someone please explain this to me...

I have had a site up and running for a couple of months and doing its thing just fine. Now today out of nowhere it suddenly decides that absolute positioning is out and all those sections of the site simply disappeared from view.

After much tooing and frowing I decided to try  floating them instead and Voila there are all the bits i couldnt see before. WHY WHY WHY...Why would this have happened. Got me totally beat.

Anyone had any problems like this before and if so what the heck was it.

(must admit that im pretty proud of myself for sorting it but thats not the point really)

Jackie Reid
Mock Orange Web Site Development
1st Floor
92 Victoria Street