Leo, that is indeed a good point.

As much as I enjoy [EMAIL PROTECTED], I find that the WSG list provides
good information on real world implementation, which is not really
discussed on these other lists.

I agree that volume here should be kept to a minimum, but I wouldn't
call its current activity high volume by a long shot, if you want volume
join something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] :|

Pushing the idea of reading and searching the WSG mail archive before
posting is a good way to reduce lots of repeat questions.

Overall I think the list is great.

Regards
Chris Blown
http://hinterlands.com.au