The trouble with this list - and the people on it - is that you are all too
helpful and friendly. I am also a member of the Webesign-L.com list and would
never post there because the list-mom and most of the members seem to be
arrogant elitist techno-fascists who sneer and chide those of us further down
the learning curve.

Learning to build to web standards does require a steep learning curve and this
list is an excellent resource and helping hand when you need it.

Having said that - when we get to 1,000 members I guess something will have to
be done or the success of the list could implode in on itself and the noise
traffic become too much to handle. I would suggest that you think of switching
to a forum based website much like the excellent
http://forums.australianinfront.com.au/Default.aspx

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co