> From: Jeremy Flint [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I do believe that he said "officially", not really speaking
> for himself,
> but for the CSS community that supported that method as a
> whole.

<rant>
Well...I'm part of the CSS community, and I was not consulted
on this...so how presumptuous of him to "officially" deprecate
it...

I hereby "officially" deprecate the use of tables for layout,
not really speaking for myself, but for the whole UK academic
webmaster community that supported that method as a whole...
so you see, my statement carries just about as much weight as
his...
</rant>

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke