I actually decided to look in detail at my logs over the past month after
people brought up the Browser compatibility issues:

This is what I have for my site www.thegrafixguy.com and I get an average of
10000 unique visitors a month.

MSIE all versions 74.9%

Netscape 1.8% (Man they Seriously lost the Browser War!!!!)

Mozilla 11.7%

Safari 4.4%

Opera 0.4%

FireBird 0.2%

Konqueror 0.1%

Multizilla (1 visit)

Lynx (1 Visit)

Two things here surprised me here - the death of Netscape in regards to
popularity - last year, atleast Netscape was in the double digits, and also
a few hits with MSIE 7.01 which I have not been able to find myself!!!!

Though I must say for the heck of it, I downloaded Lynx and Installed it and
took a look at my own site - It was suprising to see what was not there
despite the lack of images and on the same hand surprising as to what is
there. I can see that I have some work to do in that regard!

Anyway, cheers, hope someone find the figures above interesting as I did.

Brian